There are several steps in withdrawing your funds from your trading account. First, you have to choose the type of withdrawal method. Then, submit the withdrawal request form.
Once the withdrawal request form is signed and approved, it will be e-mailed to our Finance Department for next action. The amount which you have requested to withdraw will be deducted from your account and immediately being transferred to the service you have requested.
Bank Wire Transfer & Local Depositors (RO/MIB/IB)
A transfer fee will be charged by the Bank, it may take up to 3 – 5 working days to be processed. All withdrawals are processed by the Finance Department, 24/7 means weekend withdrawal is enable! Traders will have to fill up the online withdrawal request form in their wallet account in Mocaz website. First, you have to enter the amount which you want to withdraw. No minimum amount for withdrawal process. Then you have to choose the withdrawal method which are bank transfer or via our local depositors (Introducer Broker).
If you choose to withdraw your fund through Local Depositors (RO/MIB/IB), you may choose from a list of IBs which we provide in the wallet. It may take 24 working hours in order to complete the withdrawal process under IB.
How to Withdraw through Local Depositor?
Login to your wallet area, under the Payment Method side menu;
1) Click on Withdrawal Main Wallet,
2) Choose your Local Depositor, either Regional Officer/Master Introducing Broker or Introducing Brokers (which you used for Deposit previously),
3) Click Proceed button on that particular Local Depositor,
4) Enter the amount in USD that you wish to withdraw then click on Next button,
5) Verify the given Local Depositor details are true and click on Request TAC CODE button,
6) Enter the TAC CODE which sent to your registered phone number in the box, and click on Confirm button.
Your request will be then sent to Mocaz Funding Division for checking and verification before it will be pass to your Local Depositor for action and completion.
PLEASE CONTACTING YOUR CHOSEN LOCAL DEPOSITOR BEFORE MAKING ANY REQUEST OR TRANSACTION!